Friday, April 30, 2010

Inertia: the tendency of a body at rest to become a blob

Thus ends the sixth week in a row in which I haven't worked out - as in "with an eye towards fitness" worked out. I had lots of good reasons to stop for a bit - very bad back issues, house renovations, etc. - but suddenly no reason to start again seems good enough. I don't think I've gone this long without working out since I was 15.

Be it resolved: starting Monday, that good-looking new set of bleachers on campus is my new jungle gym.

2 comments:

  1. How'd it go? I was thinking of stadiums. . . and as soon as my Achilles loosens up, I might head over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it actually took me four days to get there but it was so much fun! And I had a co-worker with me who commented on my good coaching. I guess I can't turn it off :)

    ReplyDelete